Year 9 options
Students in Year 9 are beginning to think about their options for KS4 study.
Events in January 2023 to support this:
- The options booklet will be published electronically on Monday 9th January.
- Monday – Thursday, week commencing 9th January: a week of assemblies for Y9 where subject leaders from the option subjects will present key information to students.
- Wednesday 11th January: a parent and student presentation on the option process and format of the GCSE curriculum with Mr May, Mrs Bott and Mr Markham. This will be in school between 6-7pm in the main hall.
- Friday 13th January: Q&A event during form time in the style of a careers fair for each of the options subjects.
- Options forms will be distributed to students on Monday 16th January via form tutors. A deadline for this will be published upon distribution.