Year 9 options 2023 - 24
Students in Year 9 will prepare for their option choices through a variety of planned activities through the autumn term 2023 and in January 2024:
- The tutor programme will incorporate activities during the autumn term to prepare students for their GCSE choices.
- The options booklet will be published electronically on Monday 8th January.
- Tuesday 9th January: a parent and student presentation on the option process and format of the GCSE curriculum with Mr May, Mrs Bott and Miss Lawton. This will be in school between 6-7pm in the main hall.
- Monday – Thursday, week commencing 15th January: a week of assemblies for Y9 where subject leaders from the option subjects will present key information to students.
- Students will be given opportunities to ask further questions in lessons during January.
- Options forms will be distributed to students on Monday 22nd January via form tutors. The deadline for these to be handed in to reception will be Friday 2nd February 2024.