Travel to and from School
Bradfield School is served by a number of buses that drop off and pick up on the school site.
To find the bus service most appropriate for your child please use the journey planner below:
To access the school bus timetable please use the link below:
Free School Transport
All children between 5 and 16 qualify for free school transport if they go to their nearest available publicly funded school in Sheffield and live at least:
- 3 miles or more if they're 8 to 16 years old
If you get the maximum Working Tax Credit or your children are entitled to Free School Meals, they'll get free school transport if they're:
- aged 11 to 16 and travel between 2 and 6 miles to their school, (as long as there are not 3 or more, nearer available schools)
- aged 11 to 16 and travel between 2 and 15 miles to their nearest available school if the parent chose the school on the grounds of religion, belief or preference
- the child has Special Education Needs (SEN)
- the child has an Education, Healthcare and Care plan (EHC)
- the child is in foster care
To apply for a free travel pass please follow the link below:
Under 16 Zoom Travel Pass
From the age of 11 children are required to show the Zoom Travel Pass (replaces the MegaTravel pass) as proof of entitlement to the concessionary fare.
Anyone who already has a MegaTravel or 16-18 Travel Pass that has not expired does not need to apply for a new Zoom Under 16 or Zoom 16-18 Travel Pass, as their existing pass will remain valid until it expires.
To apply for an under 16 pass please follow the link below: